Would you be interested in Steiner Education for your child?
If you wish to pre-enrol your child to Galway Steiner National School, please fill out the form below and click submit.
Note: As a national school we don’t take fees and all basic educational costs are covered through state funding. We are asking for a non-refundable deposit of €100 upon the confirmation of an offered place. The deposit will go towards Art Materials.
Please read the following terms and conditions before filling out the form.
Terms and Conditions
- Galway Steiner National School is accepting enrolments for our Junior Infants class in September 2018 and for the Junior Infants Class of any subsequent year.
- In accordance with the Steiner model of age-appropriate learning, we accept children if they are 4 on or before 1st March in the year they are due to start school. Parents can choose to enrol their child for that year or for the following year when he/she would be 5.
- Each child will be placed on the list according to an enrolment number.
- No guarantees of places are given or implied by enrolment.
- Children will be offered places strictly following the ranking of the enrolment numbers on the enrolment list. Places will be allocated on a ʻfirst come – first servedʼ basis on a per class basis.
- It is the sole responsibility of the parents to inform Galway Steiner National School promptly of any change of address, telephone number or other relevant circumstances.
- You will need to email any such changes to info@galwaysteinerschool@com and will receive return correspondence that these changes have been updated in our enrolment register.
- Our full enrolment policy is available here