Would you be interested in Steiner Education for your child?
If you wish to pre-enrol your child to Galway Steiner National School, please fill out the form below and click submit.
Enrolment is also open for Junior Infants for September 2019 or subsequent years, as well as Senior Infants, First class, Second class and Third class. Mid year enrolments are considered in line with our enrolment policy. Please note we can only accept 3rd class students from September 2019, 4th class from 2020, 5th class from 2021 and 6th class from 2022.
Please read the following terms and conditions before filling out the form.
Terms and Conditions
- In accordance with the Steiner model of age-appropriate learning, ideally children should be 4 on or before 1st March in the year they are due to start school. Exceptions can be considered but only after the principal meets with the parents/guardians and the child. However, under the Education Act 1998, a child may not be allowed to attend or be enrolled in a primary school before the 4th anniversary of his/her birth. This criteria will be reviewed by the Board of Management bi-annually.
- Each child will be placed on the list according to an enrolment number.
- No guarantees of places are given or implied by enrolment.
- Children will be offered places strictly following the ranking of the enrolment numbers on the enrolment list. Places will be allocated on a ʻfirst come – first servedʼ basis on a per class basis. (exceptions exist, see section 5.5 of enrolment policy)
- It is the sole responsibility of the parents to inform Galway Steiner National School promptly of any change of address, telephone number or other relevant circumstances.
- You will need to email any such changes to info@galwaysteinerschool@com and will receive return correspondence that these changes have been updated in our enrolment register.
- Our full enrolment policy is available on our Enrolment Policy